The Dakota Foundation for Jazz Education invites you to a jazz brunch!
APR 22, 2012
Location: Dakota Jazz Club and Restaurant
Time: 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday, April 22, 2012 from noon to 3 p.m. at the Dakota Jazz Club and Restaurant.
Celebrating and supporting the education of a new generation of jazz musicians and jazz listeners.
- Performances by the Dakota Jazz Combo
- The Jane Matteson Jazz Educator Award will be presented to Keith Liuzzi, honoring his role in jazz education during a seventeen-year career as Instrumental Music Director at Southwest High School in Minneapolis.
- A live auction of unique items including:
- A performance by Dave Karr
- A delicious brunch with cash bar
- A presentation from our very special guest artist, Grace Kelly
Consider becoming a Sponsor!
Silver Sponsor – $500
Includes a reserved table for four, a complementary bottle of champagne, and program listing.
To become a Sponsor for the Jazz Brunch, please contact our DFJE Vice-Chair.
For more information or questions, please contact our DFJE Board Chair.
Can’t make it to the Brunch? Make a donation instead!
$50 of each ticket purchase is tax deductible.